Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Corn Maze!

Mommy and Liam on the tractor ride


"how big is Liam... SOOOO Big!"


"What is this stuff? Grass? This is cool."
"I think I will eat it"

On the ride again.



big smile!
"I love my life!"
"This is so much FUN!"

woo hoo... with Isaac too!

"I'm all done now... "
Sitting with his cousin

enjoying the ride


Me and Isaac climbed to the top of the hay hill

Then we took the slide down

It was a fun trip! Although we never actually made it into the maze haha... Between all the toys the tractor ride, and the farm animals, the boys were pretty pooped out.
We hope to make this a yearly event... taking Liam and Isaac to the Corn Maze. Next year is going to be a lot of fun. Liam is going to be playing with EVERYTHING!
As if he isn't into enough stuff as it is!

No comments: