Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

For Christmas me and Liam went to Escanaba
to be with Gramma Marilyn, Gramma Sharon, Uncle Mike, Uncle Joey, and Auntie Helyn.
We had a really nice time. Liam loves playing this his Auntie and Uncles.
On Christmas Eve we went to Mass at St. Joe's.
Christmas morning Liam was more excited to eat the paper
than he was to see what was under it
(which I assumed would be the case).
He liked the paper so much that he would cry when I took it way.
He got a little overwhelmed by all the excitement and took an early nap.
After his nap he woke up a very happy camper and played with all of his new toys!
Thank you Santa!




Liam sitting next to his pile of presents
that was bigger than him
(spoiled little boy)


"Mom, what do I do with this?"
"wait, there are toys under the paper?"

" mmm yummy presents"

"I didn't want a book for Christmas"



"Fine, I'll just eat my cookie monster "


Yay!


Liam wanted a puppy for Christmas...
I can't get him a real one yet... So this was the next best thing
And... He LOVES it! =)


My little man =) .... and Lina


Auntie Helyn and Liam


Uncle Joey and Uncle Mike carving the ham

No comments: